City Council Agenda
City Hall Council Chambers
Monday, January 14, 2019 at 07:00 PM
- Welcome and Introductions.
-Vice Mayor Anne Williams
- Administer Oath of Office to Mayor David E. Weiss.
-Judge K. J. Montgomery
- Comments from Mayor David E. Weiss.
- Roll Call.
Public Comment on Agenda Items
- Confirming various appointments to Council Committees.
- Confirming the Mayor's appointment of Council member Sean P. Malone as a member of the Board of Trustees of the Shaker Heights Development Corporation.
- Confirming the Mayor's reappointment of Ronald Reed and Clifford Brown to the Landmark Commission for a three-year term, expiring on December 31, 2021.
- Confirming the Mayor's reappointment of alternate members Robert Sullivan and Marc Ciccarelli to the Architectural Board of Review for a three-year term, expiring on December 31, 2021.
- Ordinance No.
Authorizing a renewal of the Master Services Agreement with Interstate Gas Supply, Inc. for provision of Retail Natural Gas Services for the City's Natural Gas Aggregation Program, for a period from April 1, 2019 through March 31, 2021, and declaring an emergency.
Reception to Follow
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's
Coordinator at 216-491-1440, or Ohio Relay Service at 711 for TTY users.