Architectural Board of Review Agenda
City Hall Council Chambers
Monday, January 07, 2019 at 08:00 AM
Approval of Minutes from the December 17, 2018 meeting.
- 20111 - 17420 Fernway Road - Fernway School Renovations and Additions.
Chris Dewey, Van Auken Akins Architects, representing the Shaker Heights School District.
- 20107 - 2929 Paxton Road - Window Alteration: Cottage Windows to Double Hung Windows.
Jeff Vasicek, Gunton Corporation, representing Leanne Sauerland, homeowner.
- 20110 - 21775 Parnell Road - Window Alteration.
Amanda Fort, Dane Street Studio, and Ted Appleton, homeowner.
- 20112 - 3339 Grenway Road - Window Alteration: Casement to Double Hung Windows.
Joe Emery, contractor, representing Rebecca & Mike Benard, homeowners.
- 20014 - 2699 Landon Road - Window Alterations.
Matthew Wolf, Wolf + Maison Architects, representing Douglas Nachand and Katherine Griswold, homeowners.
- 20015 - 22088 Rye Road - Solar Panels.
Bryan Skvor, Power Home Solar, representing Lauren Copeland, homeowner.
- 20116 - 3269 Kenmore Road - New Garage.
Noah Bloch, owner.
- 20117 - 20975 Claythorne Road - Pavilion.
Michael Beightol, Exscape Designs, representing Rick and Kate Blaszak, homeowners.
- 20013 - 23550 Fairmount Boulevard - New House.
Anthony Kucia, Cooper Holbrook LLC, owner.
- 18565 Parkland Drive - Preliminary Review: Addition.
Ann Dunning, architect, representing Juliene Britz and Sofya Asfaw, homeowners.
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's
Coordinator at 216-491-1440, or Ohio Relay Service at 711 for TTY users.