Architectural Board of Review Agenda
City Hall Council Chambers
Monday, December 17, 2018 at 08:00 AM
Approval of the December 3, 2018 meeting Minutes.
- 19836 - 3427 Tuttle Road - Resubmission: Michaels Genuine Food and Drink Storefront and Signage.
Gavin Farrell, City Architecture, representing Michaels Genuine, tenant.
- 20103 - 3385 Tuttle Road - Storefront: Natures Oasis.
Katie Tarase, Dimit Architects, representing Natures Oasis, tenant.
- 20108 - 3396 Tuttle Road - B-1 Restaurant Building Façade.
Brian Meng, Bialosky Architects, representing RMS, owner.
- 20106 - 3401 Tuttle Road - C-2 Building Façade Alteration.
Susan Frankel, P.E., representing RMS, owner.
- 20100 - 2706 Claythorne Road - Porch Alteration.
Richard Gates, architect, representing Mr. & Mrs. Gehrlein, homeowners.
- 20097 - 2920 Drummond Road - Resubmission: Garage Addition.
Chris Kontur, CPK Construction, representing Robert and Beth Gillespie, homeowners.
- 20101 - 3543 Lytle Road - As-Built Porch Enclosure.
Bridget McWilliams, owner.
- 20102 - 21900 Rye Road - Rear Addition.
Mike Khmelnitsky, 6075 Penfield Ln LLC, owner.
- 20104 - 2600 South Park Boulevard - Boardwalk Trail, Pergola, Trailhead and Gazebo.
Jodi McCue, Environmental Design Group, and Kay Carlson, Nature Center at Shaker Lakes.
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's
Coordinator at 216-491-1440, or Ohio Relay Service at 711 for TTY users.