Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
City Hall Conference Room B
Monday, December 10, 2018 at 07:30 AM
- Approval of the minutes of the regular meeting of November 19, 2018.
- Approving and authorizing execution of a Community Cost Share Agreement with the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District in the amount not-to-exceed $50,000 for the Fairhill combined sewer overflow. SPW
- Accepting a proposal and authorizing a contract with GPD Group for design services for the Avalon and Strathavon Road Waterline Project in the amount of $53,622. SPW
- Authorizing a contract with the Cuyahoga County Board of Health, for the period of January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2020, in the amount of $135,033 for 2019 and $155,041 for 2020, to handle health permitting, licensing and enforcement under Ohio law, and to provide various health related services to the Citys residents.
- Authorizing a contract with McGowan Insurance for property and casualty insurance in the amount of $341,384 for the year 2019.
Proposed 2019 Budget.
SPW: Safety and Public Works Committee.
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's
Coordinator at 216-491-1440, or Ohio Relay Service at 711 for TTY users.