Architectural Board of Review Agenda
Stephanie Tubbs Jones Community Building
Monday, May 21, 2018 at 08:00 AM
Approval of minutes from the May 7, 2018 meeting.
- 19958 - 3436 Tuttle Road - Signage: See Eyewear.
James Vacey, Signature Signs, representing See Eyewear, tenant.
- 19969 - 3401 Tuttle Road - Temporary Storefront Signage.
Jason Russell, RMS, owner.
- 19947 - 3378 Kenmore Road - Resubmission: New Rear Porch.
William Mason, Judah Enterprise, representing Cathy Briglia, homeowner.
- 19957 - 3281 Enderby Road - New Garage.
Tim Akadov, Platinum Construction, representing David Glasser, homeowner.
- 19959 - 22625 Byron Road - New Double 4 Inch Vinyl Siding: Clay. Trim: White.
Hal Daugherty, Daugherty Construction, representing Dean Hegyes, homeowner.
- 19960 - 2855 Drummond Road - Exterior Alterations.
Rob Woodbridge, BC Woodbridge, representing Martha Schinagle, homeowner.
- 19961 - 1 Lyman Circle - Laurel School: Chimney Removal.
Peter Bohan, Perspectus, representing Laurel School.
- 19962 - 3581 Daleford Road - As-Built Porch Alteration.
Joe Bevack, owner.
- 19963 - 18200 Shelburne Road - Covered Patio with fireplace.
Tim McCaskey, McCaskey Landscape and Design, representing Robin Outcalt, homeowner.
- 19964 - 2600 South Park Boulevard - Nature Center: Amphitheater.
Kay Carlson, President, Nature Center at Shaker Lakes.
- 19965 - 2936 Glengary Road - Pergola.
Pat Beam, 9th Avenue Designs, representing Paul Kaiser, homeowner.
- 19966 - 3270 Chadbourne Road - Garage.
David Aronovich, 6075 Penfield Ln LLC, owner.
- 19967 - 3676 Traynham Road - Deck.
Rick Reid, Reid Carpentry, representing Kathleen Derwin, owner.
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's
Coordinator at 216-491-1440, or Ohio Relay Service at 711 for TTY users.