Architectural Board of Review Agenda
City Hall Council Chambers
Monday, February 05, 2018 at 08:00 AM
Approval of the January 16, 2018 meeting minutes.
- 19807 - Van Aken District - Resubmission: Local Sign Districts: District Identity Signs and Tenant Signage.
Jason Russell, RMS, property owner.
- 19728 - Van Aken District - Resubmission: Building B-1.
Jack Bialosky, Matt MacRaild, and Brian Meng, Bialosky Cleveland, representing RMS, owner.
- 19545 - 3400 Tuttle Road - Resubmission: B-2 Building.
Sarah Krivanka, Dimit Architects, representing Mitchells Ice Cream.
- 19858 - 3377 Warrensville Center Road - Resubmission: New Rock Gym.
John Swidrak, AODK, Inc., representing Annie Richman, Shaker Rocks.
- 19872 - 14211 Larchmere Boulevard - Landscape Elements.
Sarah Bishop, J. Barker Landscaping, representing Lisa and Jeremy Handel, homeowners.
- 19647 - 2952 Falmouth Road - Resubmission: Addition.
Michael Caito, architect, representing Nirav & Aarti Vakharia, homeowners.
- 19873 - 3593 Daleford Road - As-Built Window Alteration: Jalousie to Slider Windows.
Al Steplight, Topshelf Development, representing ViVi group, property owner.
- 19869 - 20134 Van Aken Boulevard - Resubmission: Signage.
Vince DiIonno, Blink Signs, representing Core Life Chiropractic, tenant.
To request an accommodation for a person with a disability, call the City's
Coordinator at 216-491-1440, or Ohio Relay Service at 711 for TTY users.